Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Woeful Spotlight: Lizzy Miles

Your Mug of Woe story is called “The Dentist of Oz”.  If you were a dentist in the land of Oz, would you consider the Lollipop Guild a hindrance to your business or job security?
Definitely job security.  In fact, the Lollipop Guild would be my secret minions who pass out free lollipops that look like toothbrushes.
 If you could speak to the ghost of a famous person, who would it be and what three questions would you ask?
I would talk to Carl Jung and get a free psychotherapy session.  Dude, what's up with my crazy spider dreams?  What's heaven like?  How do I shake this shadow?
 You are required to move to a deserted island for one year.  You are allowed to take five items.  What do you take?
I am not really cut out for island living.  I assume you have a luxury villa for me with all the domestic accoutrements.  Otherwise I'm not making the move.  Do I have internet access?  I would take a power generator and my Ipad.  I really think I could entertain myself pretty easily with access to TV, music, books, Facebook and word processing for writing.    Hmmm, maybe a yacht...that counts as an item right?  I will settle for a paddleboat if you think a yacht is too much.   Let's see... I suppose I would need a Cessna too, to island hop.   Does a pilot/male companion count as an 'item'?  I would concede the paddleboat for the man.
Promote yourself -- what are you working on right now and where can readers find your work?
I'm a contributing author for opentohope.com and my blog is at followthesigns.blogspot.com.  My new book entitled Somewhere In Between is available on Kindle. 

No comments:

Post a Comment