Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Woeful Spotlight: Teresa Roberts Logan

Your Mug of Woe story is about your valiant efforts against a cockroach.  Do you have any superpowers against other household pests? 

Just ants. And mainly that's cause I spray them with toxic substances.


A theme park wants to build a ride based on you. What type of ride would it be, and what would it be called? 

Coolio!!! It would be called "Teresa's Zombie Fun House of Mirrors." And you wouldn't know if you were being chased by a zombie, or just seeing yourself before you've had coffee. Or maybe seeing yourself after a bigass funnel cake.


You are required to move to a deserted island for one year.  You are allowed to take five items.  What do you take? 

1) A copy of "Dracula"
2) A sketchbook
3) 365 pencils (is that 365 items?)
4) a pencil sharpener
5) sunscreen


I'm presuming that I wouldn't have wifi . . . if I do - well, I guess I would want an internet café.

Promote yourself:  What are you working on right now and where can our readers find your work online? 

My Laughing Redhead Bloggy Wog is at http://www.LaughingRedhead.wordpress.com and my site is www.LaughingRedhead.com.  I'm always working on cartoons  and silly sentences. I was nominated for a Reuben this year, so I guess I'm working on winning next time :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment