Thursday, May 26, 2011

Woeful Spotlight: Dale Rapppaneau

Your Mug of Woe tale is about a bike that had a rather unlucky history. Do you have a secret “lucky” item?
While biking around Phoenix, I always wore a green messenger bag. You can see it in my photo. I wore it so much that the sun bleached it nearly white. Even to this day, my equilibrium feels off when I'm not wearing it.


Do you have a secret talent?
I can voluntarily wiggle my ears, both simultaneously and singularly. It's what makes me so popular at parties. People are always saying, “Hey Dale, do that thing with your ears,” and I do it. It's great fun.


If you could be any animal, what would you be and why?
I would be a dragon, because there is no other correct answer to this question.


Promote yourself. What are your other creative endeavors?
I am a 23-year-old college student who works three jobs and maintains a full-time relationship. Due to time restrictions, I focus on realistic opportunities, such as short story collections and magazine submissions. My goal is to continue refining my writing style while pursuing an academic degree. Once college is complete, who knows?

No comments:

Post a Comment