Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Woeful Spotlight: Michelle Butler



Michelle was one of our first submissions to Mug of Woetherefore she is one of our first woeful spotlights!   Logic: It's the new black. 




Besides writing, what are some of your other hobbies?
Some of my other hobbies include learning the ancient art of Bellydance as well as collecting shoes and empty wine bottles. 
A little birdie told us that you have a special talent. Can you tell us a little about it?
I can talk to squirrels in German. Not really.
Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
In ten years I see myself living working in a European vineyard, aging like wine.

What do you miss about Boston?
Things I miss about Boston are: Family/friends, Salem in October, underlying sarcasm in conversation, H&M at Downtown Crossing, pale people, and New England Clam Chowdah.

No comments:

Post a Comment