Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Woeful Spotlight: Co-editor, Kyle Cranston

One of your essays mentions a pirate cruise. What would your pirate name be, and what special pirate skills would you have? 
 
Four-eyed Kylie. My special skills would include bobbing for gold coins and chugging wine directly from the jug. I also think I'd make an excellent swashbuckler.

What are hand bangs? 

Hand bangs are what you get when you're a hairy beast who partially shaves the hair on his hands so you're sporting a Loyd Christmas hairdo near your pinkies.

One of your essays is about speed dating. What advice would you give someone who was going to a speed dating session for the first time? 
Don't! Skip it and go get yourself some nachos instead. Speed friending is okay though. I've actually met some good friends that way, and I'm not being sarcastic either.
  
If you were a professional psychic, what would your name be? 
Kyle the Radtastic - I will not rest until I've successfully brought the word "radical" back into everyday English vernacular.

Pimp yourself! Where can we find your work?
Besides Mug of Woe, You can help me earn pennies by checking out my online dating column: http://www.examiner.com/online-dating-27-in-boston/kyle-cranston. I have a blog I never seem to get around updating: http://nerdrodite.blogspot.com/. You can also stalk me on Twitter @nerdrodite.  

1 comment:

  1. wow! great My special skills would include bobbing for gold coins and chugging wine directly from the jug.
    gold trading

    ReplyDelete