Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Woeful Spotlight: Steve Albert

You're a stand-up comic.  What is the strangest show you've done? 

I actually used to be a regular on The Naked Show. Unfortunately, the host (Andy O'Feisch, good guy. Still get along with him) decided I was too alternative for a show where the performers are literally naked. Did that show about ten times. During one of the earlier shows I blanked out 7 minutes into a 10 minute set I and asked Andy if he was ready to come back because if you're not "I am sooo f@#ked." Easily one of the biggest laughs I've ever gotten.

What is your secret talent?

After ten years of working in psych hospitals and homeless shelters I'm able to keep a straight face while listening to cubicle drones whine about stupid shit.


You come home and find an extra-terrestrial on your porch.  What three questions would you ask him? 

1) Need a beer?
2) What do you mean you don't drink?
3) Do I LOOK like I want to join your cult?!


Promote yourself.  Where can our readers find more of you? 

Ratbas.com and I'm also Ratbas on FB, Youtube and Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment