Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Woeful Spotlight: Colleen McCauley Coughlan

This week's contributor is Colleen McCauley Coughlan. Her Woe of the Road essay, Spring Bake, proves that you should always wear sunscreen and only travel with people who actually like you. 

What would the title of your autobiography be?  

"Going Nowhere Fast!"  Or "How To be a middle aged Dependent"

Crayola wants to make a crayon in your honor.  What color would it be, and would would they name it?

Probably some color close to the color of blood due to my violent tendencies.  "Stigmata" might be a good name.  Or "OUCH, stop hitting me!"

You recently had a funeral for your departed uterus.  Have you ever held a religious ritual for another body part?

Not a funeral, per se, but I did spend a considerable amount of time mourning my flat & stretch mark free abdomen.

Promote yourself.  Where can our readers find your work/stand-up?  

When I am not procrastinating on Facebook, you can find me spending a LOT of time at open mics and karaoke!  Or texting.  Or hiding from my kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment