Sunday, January 27, 2013

Woeful Spotlight: Amy Joyce

Amy Joyce's essay in All Woe Great and Small provides a crystal clear picture of what life's like with a bulimic, yet obese cat.


Your essay is about your bulimic obese cat, Monty. Tell us. What's going on with Monty these days?
 
Monty is still occasionally leaving me little surprise puke piles in various locations such as on the rug, windowsill, and the couch. He does have an upcoming vet appointment, and I am crossing my fingers that he has lost some weight. But not too much, he makes a good pillow.

If you were an animal, what kind do you think you'd be?
 

I would love to be an animal that is spoiled and cuddled, but I think I would probably be a giraffe because I also have a long neck and do not eat meat.

If you could have one superpower, what would you pick? Why?
 

I would like to be able to go anywhere without actually having to get on a train or a plane. Blink! and I am there.

Promote yourself! Where can we find more of your work?
 

You can find me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/BranchDesign and at http://society6.com/BranchDesign

No comments:

Post a Comment