Thursday, February 28, 2013

Woeful Spotlight: Samantha Cranston

Samantha Cranston's essay in All Woe Great and Small just goes to show that not all cats are natural hunters...especially Charlie.

So, your cat Charlie is a total wuss. What's your idea of a "brave" pet?
 
I'd have to say a brave pet is open to new experiences and accepting of new people. So basically, most dogs.


If you were an animal, what animal would you be?

 
Definitely a tiger! I just think they're gorgeous. Plus, they're solitary creatures, which means that I could become a tiger and maintain my natural introversion. Poachers are a problem, but I'd rather deal with that than any of the homework I have due this week.
 

If you had the chance to go back in time for 24 hours, where and when would you go?

This time last night, I was watching the Green Lantern and I would definitely have to go back and stop myself from doing that. Watching that movie was the thing I regret doing most this week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment