Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Woeful Spotlight: Jim Frazier

One of your Mug of Woe stories was about an altercation with two raccoon “thugs”.   Have you and the raccoon population since made amends, or is it still an estranged relationship? 
I would like to report that we are all friends, but alas I cannot. Also, don't hire a squirrel to mediate a feud with a Raccoon. The squirrel is the Raccoon's puppet. First they won custody of my deck and then they were awarded bathroom rights. Raccoons have terrible bathroom habits by the way. Plus they turned my cat against me. I came home one night to find her with dark circles painted around her eyes and eating out of the trash. She was hopped up on used coffee grounds. I finally decided to enter the little known Varmint Protection Program. The cat and I are both getting therapy. I think we're safe. But I have to admit, every time I lift the cover off of a trash barrel I wonder, is this it?

If there was a deity that handed out superpowers, what power would he/she give you? 
I would like the ability to make real cupcakes a health food. Now before you fitness nuts start sending recipes on whole grain cardboard cupcakes, I'm talking real cupcakes. Chocolate cupcakes with sugar frosting dripping down the sides. I think I could save the world with such a power.


If you could go on a road trip with any famous person (dead or alive), who would it be and where would you go?  
God. Anywhere. Because I really need to know if he has a sense of humor. I hope. I hope. I hope.


Mug of Woe is your first publication.  What other writing projects are you working on right now?  First, let me say thank you for allowing me to be a part of this awesome project. You have really opened up a new door for me. Second, I am struggling to get my priorities straight so that I can finish my sitcom pilot and submit it proudly and without hesitation. Also, the novel that I've dreamed about so many times has finally started to take shape.

No comments:

Post a Comment