Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Woeful Spotlight: Sarah Blodgett

You are a stand up comedian.  What was the strangest stand up comedy show you did?   
Well, I practice my set in the shower.  I never think it goes well, but the audience seems to like it.
 
Do you have a secret talent?   
If I told you I would have to kill you.
 


If a film studio was to do a movie on your life, what would it be titled?   
Well, since Clueless is already taken, I’d say Gentlemen Prefer Blonde Comedians.  It’s not true, but, hey, it’s my movie.
 
 
Promote yourself:  Where can our readers find more of your work and comedy? 

You can find me online at www.SarahBlodgettOnline.com where you can sign up for my mailing list and find links to my Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube pages.  I really get around…the internet I mean.

No comments:

Post a Comment