Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Woeful Spotlight: Scott Sevener

Do you have a secret talent?

I don't have nearly enough regular talents to warrant keeping any of them a secret!  I make some mean scrambled eggs, I'm pretty good at floating ... as long as I'm not in water over my head, and I've been known to lose at Monopoly like it's nobody's business.  Does that answer your question???

If a film studio was to do a movie on your life, what would it be titled?

The Life and Times of a Moderately Humorous Man
or
Ghostbusters 3: 'Til Ectoplasm Do We Part...


You come home and find an extraterrestrial on your front porch.  What would be the first three questions you asked it?

"I had no idea it was Halloween - can you wait here while I try to find some candy?"
"What's that you say - kill all humans??"
"Hey, any chance you guys are hiring???"


Promote yourself:  Where can our readers find more of your writing?

My pride and joy is my weekly humor column, which is a lot of fun to write and can be found brand new every Friday over at comedic-genius.com.  Recently I wrote about rescuing my wife's new baby fish from being eaten by their own parents - seriously, how messed up is that?!

I also have a book out - titled The First Seven Years Are Always the Hardest... - which is also available at comedic-genius.com.  It's a collection of my favorite columns from my first seven years of writing humor, and if I may be so bold to say, it would probably look just marvelous on your bookshelf right next to your brand new copy of Mug of Woe!

No comments:

Post a Comment